Building a society that is responsive, encouraging and favorable to Entrepreneurship Ecosystem is the responsibility of every society as well as the Government. Encouraging Youth to become entrepreneurs has a lot of advantages in terms of solving problems of unemployment, poverty, inequality in the economy as well as paving way for the innovation and growth of the country too. Understanding the need to creating and nurturing Youth Entrepreneurship, many countries have taken up strategic initiatives and implemented plans aimed at imparting Entrepreneurial skills and knowledge through education.
- Potential Entrepreneur Assessment
- Entrepreneurship Policies, Programs and Scenario
- Service Industry of India
- Digital Literacy
- Cultivating Entrepreneurial Mindset for Service Industry
- Tackling Entry Barriers and Practical Insights to Challenges
- Market Research for Opportunities Identification as Niche Targets
- Planning & Creating Micro Enterprise as a Project
- Building & Presenting a Business Plan
- Talent Acquisition and Management
- Digital Marketing & Media Strategies
- Rural Entrepreneurship Orientation for Self Help Groups
- Entrepreneurship for Women Empowerment
- National Policy on Skill Development and Entrepreneurship 2015: aimed to provide an umbrella framework to all skilling activities being carried out within the country, to align them to common standards and link the skilling with demand centres.
- Scheme on Entrepreneurship Development: An entrepreneurship development scheme is currently being developed by Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India.
- Start-up India: To foster innovation, create jobs and facilitate investment.
- Stand-up India: Scheme for financing SC/ST and/or Women Entrepreneurs.
- Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana (PMMY): To create an inclusive, sustainable and value based entrepreneurial culture, in collaboration with our partner institutions in achieving economic success and financial security.
- Mahila E-Haat
- Digital India
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY)