Asian Motivation Philosophy
Motivators help us understand how leaders approach their role, and the degree of effort they will exert around particular aspects of their leadership role. Companies that understand the similarities and differences of motivation across Asia will have a competitive advantage. They will be able to achieve stronger business performance, by engaging and retaining their leaders better.
Unfortunately, while retaining leaders has become a critical topic for organizations across Asia, little research has explored closely what motivates leaders in Asian countries. The research studies that do exist typically focuses on a single country and measure different types of motivators which makes it very difficult to do cross-country comparisons. This study, by looking at differences in motivators across countries, provides a better insight into what is unique and common to the leaders across the geographic boundaries.
Asian Motivation Forum
Confederation of Service Industry (CSI) provides a platform to all self-directed, self-motivated speakers from all over Asia who can spark motivation into other with their enthusiasm, energy and directed pathway. We bring prominent speakers under the one umbrella to direct the humankind towards motivated, happy and successful life.
Eminent Motivational Speakers
- Paul & Karla Davis - Motivational Speakers
- Michio Kaku - World-Renowned Theoretical Physicist
- Yul Kwon - Winner of 'Survivor: Cook Islands'
- Sheryl WuDunn - Pulitzer Prize Winning Journalist
- Tess Gerritsen - Best-Selling Author of the Rizzoli & Isles Series
- Somaly Mam - Cambodian Human Rights Activist
- Jagdish N. Bhagwati - International Trade Theorist
- Ayesha Khanna - The Leading Expert on Our Intelligent Future
- Phoebe Eng - Author & Vice Chair, Ms. Foundation For Women